Dr. Ashraf Elbohy Is this you?

Posted on August 29th, 2013

My husband and I were so impressed with Dr. El Bohy. We sought his help with our son's facial tics and he was so compassionate with him. He has the best bedside manner I've ever seen in a physician. He spent a long time with us answering our questions and never made us feel rushed.

Wonderful, Caring Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2012

We have been going to Dr. El-Bohy for 3 years. Since my daughter, who has a seizure disorder, development delay and other neurological issues, was 2 month old. He managed to bring her rather virulent seizures under control and provides caring, compassionate care for her. He also adds a personal touch to the office visits. For example, he comes to retrieve you from the waiting room himself, instead of having a nurse do it. He even weights her himself!!! In essence, I feel like he really cares about my very precious daughter.

Posted on May 12th, 2016