A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Elshafei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Elshafei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshafei graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elshafei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Elshafei MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Elshafei practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Elshafei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Elshafei practices Psychiatry near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Psychiatrists.