A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Elshafei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Elshafei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elshafei
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Elshafei Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshafei graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elshafei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Elshafei MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Elshafei practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Elshafei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Elshafei practices Psychiatry near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Psychiatrists.