Dr. Ashraf Hanna MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Clearwater, FL

September 21st, 2016
Be prepared to wait
I have never waited less than a hour to get to see the doctor. This place is constantly over booked and a patient waits and waits. My last appointment I waited over two hours. My time is valuable too, and this is really not satisfactory. Some assistants are friendly; others just trying to get through the hectic day.

September 7th, 2016
I have tried various treatments by other doctors since 2002 with only minimal/temporary relief. Since seeing Dr. Hanna, he has progressed my pain relief from a constant daily inability to care for myself and enjoy life to an almost normal existence. My lower back pain is minimal and my use of pain meds is almost non-existent. I still am dealing with dealing with the Fibromyalgia, be has a plan for that and I know it will work. I went from living in my recliner to walking and enjoying my great granddaughter’s visits. Than you so much!

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Hanna has improved my quality of life, to the point that I can enjoy myself pain free or with minimal discomfort. When I first arrived at the Florida Spine Institute in 2011, he quickly detected assessed and located my back damage. I received my first trigger point injection; and had my first pain free weekend in many years. I was able to go back to work part time and am on my feet the entire shift. Besides the injections, Dr. Hanna and his staff have found the optimal medications that allow me to live my life comfortably and continue to be productive. Dr. Hanna and his entire staff have been stellar, thank you so much!"

April 21st, 2016
He is the nicest doctor ever but the down fall is they have so many patients no one is consistant. I was told by one doctor how bad my injury was and the next time Dr Hanna that it's serious. 2months later he had upped my meds. Then on into case he makes joke like I should be better by now and cant find nothing is wrong.... now that is why I found another doctor who remembers my injuries and further researched my injury to find out I had a cracked hip all that time and Hanna said awe its normal for hips to hurt with back injury. Only solutions they have are are steroids, opiads and epidurals. Time wasted. To many patients and can't keep up. The staff tries to act like doctors, they come in instead of the doctor to treat you. His office Manager thinks she knows everything and so rude and unprofessional. Cant ask her a question because she is on her cell phone arguing with what sound like one of her kids. She is a trip plus a joke.

March 3rd, 2016
This was my second attempt at pain management through injections. My first was with the VA hospital and it was a total nightmare. After all of the pain of the injections, my back pain persisted. With Dr. Hanna, my experience was painless and the results have been very significant so far. I am very pleased with my experience at the Florida Spine Institute!

December 4th, 2015
Without being long winded, Dr. Hanna and Diana are angels sent by God! I have had 3 spinal surgeries (no surgeon and I saw 12 consultants would touch me, told me I would remain in a wheelchair the rest of my life- since 1992) In 2008, because of the skilled surgeons, I got out of the wheelchair! Since 2013 (after a surgical revision) Dr. Hanna and Diana have kept me out of the wheelchair. Having severe neuropathy, Dr. hanna, Dianna a a few students gave me SI joint, branch blocks, RFAs, Facet joint injections, trigger point injections and others.The past 8 months, Dr. Hanna and Diana have been the only ones giving me shots and procedures. The relief from pain is amazing. In December, I am having a spinal cord stimulator trial and I am very excited. Donna has been the hard working person responsible for coordinating and getting me the authorizations needed. I cannot thank Dr. Hanna, Diana, Donna, Loretta and all of the staff, enough. There are truly no words for my gratitude. The angles, the staff and Dr. Hanna, Thank you!!!

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Hanna is a wonderful pain doctor
Dr. Hanna has been treating me for a few years now and without his expertise I would be in a wheelchair. I tried many different things for my stenosis then when I started seeing Dr. Hanna he immediately got my pain down to a manageable level. I would recommend anyone who is at whits end because of pain to come see Dr. Hanna he will make ya feel better

September 21st, 2015
I too thought I would never be without pain, but without the help of Dr. Hanna, my pain levels have been reduced to a level I didn't think would be possible. It has taken some time and dedication from a wonderful physician who has given me my life back! I can now move around with little or no pain. That i thought would never happen. I know see a future of happiness and joy with the ability to play with my awesome 4 year old grandson.

September 18th, 2015
I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!
Because of Dr. Hanna’s treatment (since 2008) I have been able to live a life without unbearable pain. I have a rare and complex spinal cord condition plus lumbar herniated disks. Dr. Hanna has used many modalities including physical therapy, tens/ems, ice, heat, and topical medication patches such as lidoderm in addition to medication. We work together to minimize the use of narcotics. I have recently received injection to numb nerve branches in my R&L cervical spine. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Hanna is a Wonderful Doctor!!
Dr. Hanna promised effective treatment and he more than delivered. I am pain free after 40+ years of back pain.

August 12th, 2015
Right now (for the first time in days) I am sitting here PAIN FREE!
Thank you Dr. Hanna so very much for the TPI injection - in the extremely painful muscle spasms in my back. Its so helpful and the chronic pain is already relieved. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Right now (for the first time in days) I am sitting here PAIN FREE!

August 11th, 2015
No pain for one full year after the Radiofrequency Ablation procedure!
Amazing results with the RFA treatment after 16 years of really bad back pain. No pain for one full year after the Radiofrequency Ablation procedure!