A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Youssef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Youssef, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf F Youssef MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf F. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Youssef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Youssef practices Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Oncologists and Camden Radiologists.