A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Farid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Farid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Farid, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farid has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Hospital of RI
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf M M Farid MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf M. Farid practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Farid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Farid practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Southbridge, MA.
See Putnam Anesthesiologists and Putnam Pain Management Doctors.