Dr. Ashraf Guirgues Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Guirgues?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Guirgues?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

God complex

I agree with the othe ppl who put poor reviews! That's the Doctor I got to meet. Poor attitude, Did not Like how he treated me and made me feel like I was keeping him from doing something else more important. Would not recommend! If this is the best we have to offer .... Then we are in Big Trouble!

April 19th, 2017

Truly Cares About His Patients

Dr. Guirgues is the absolute best Physician that I have seen in my quest to become free of back pain. He does not opt for surgery first, he will exhaust every avenue before recommending a surgical solution. He explained everything thoroughly and even downplayed expectations. ZERO arrogance and extremely informed! I am going to miss not seeing him every month!

March 1st, 2017

Dr G changed my life!

I have suffered from chronic back pain for over two decades. Dr. Guirgues diagnosed my condition on the first visit and recommended I consider a TLIF of the L5-S1. My life has completely changed, I am drug free and have returned to a more active lifestyle. I am only 6 months removed and am very excited to see where this journey will lead and just how much more relief I can find. I highly encourage anyone suffering from severe lumbar pain to seek out Dr. G and the staff at Carolina Center for Surgery.

September 12th, 2016

I would highly recommend. Everything with my back surgery was great and I am now back to doing everything that I did before surgery.

September 1st, 2016

Microdiscectomy

Done at surgery center, out same day. No after effects other than pain controlled by meds. This was my first anesthesia and it was like I went to sleep and awoke as if I had had a nice sleep. For over a year unable to walk only few steps due to pain. Highly recommend surgeon an surgery center

September 1st, 2016

License Program Manager

Had to have emergency back surgery and Dr. Guirgues was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable, could relate information about your condition and haw to treat or correct the condition so that it was understandable. Very patient and very kind.

February 24th, 2016

Dr. Guirgues was not interested in offering me a quick fix. He wanted to improve my lifestyle along with easing my pain. I will definitely return to him for a follow up. I will recommend Dr. Guirgues to several of my friends with spine problems.

July 14th, 2015

Unwilling to manage pain

Before surgery I held the belief that he was courteous, professional, and brilliant. However, two days before the surgery when I asked if there was an alternate route, his response was, "this is what I do. If your not comfortable with it then find another doctor." After surgery he was completely unwilling to manage the pain. There is no reason in this day and age to allow patients to suffer. I'd rather go to my dogs vet than back to him.

July 1st, 2015

Dr. Guirgues is courteous and professional. He reviewed my X-rays and MRI results with me. He provided me with accurate up-to-date information and gave me resources to discover prognosis on my own if I didn't like what he said. I did my research and he was spot-on on everything. I particularly appreciated that he talked to me rather than at me and didn't treat me like an idiot or someone beneath him like many Drs I know will do. It was difficult to get an appointment at first, I am certain due to the number of patients he cares for,. That said, once I had the first visit, follow up appointments were much quicker in getting into. Thank you so very much for the courtesy and professionalism, Dr. Guirgues. I hope you enjoy many years in your field of choice and in life in general!

August 15th, 2014

Patient review

Dr. Ashraf Guirgues has changed my life for the best. In a day and age when service providers rarely meet satisfactory expectations, Dr. Guirgues and his team are the most professional and competent health care providers I have ever met or hired. I have been suffering with back/leg pain for years, not bad enough in my mind for surgery, but effecting my daily life. After chiropractic care was not yielding results, I decided to sit down with an orthopedic surgeon. "Dr. Guirgues received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pennsylvania and his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He completed a five-year orthopedic surgery residency at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan and a fellowship in spine surgery with Dr. Bruce Darden at the Charlotte Spine Center in North Carolina. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and a member of the North American Spine Society. He is a board certified orthopedic surgeon." You can see why I chose Dr. Guirgues. In addition to his accomplishments we had a complete and honest conversation about my situation and choices of treatment. I recently underwent micro disc surgery from doctor Guirgues and it was one of the best choices I have ever made. After only 2 weeks, I sit here for the first time in years.... pain free. You can trust Dr. Guirgues and his team. My significant other has also underwent surgery from Dr. Guirgues years ago and to date is enjoying a better, pain free life. Don't live with back pain, you owe yourself at least a visit with an exceptional orthopedic surgeon. Thank you Dr. Guirgues.

July 8th, 2014

Neck Surgery

He is great. Let's you know everything he is going to do. Let's you know what to expect. What can happen if you don't do as you are told to do. Straight forward with everything which is great. Just tells you like it is. He is the best and the most honest Doctor I have meet in a long time.

April 29th, 2014

Dr. Guirgures is a Great Dr.

Dr. Guirgues is a amazing Doctor, I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. He took the time out to explain to me in detail what my options were about my injury. He also talked to me about my down and recovery. He answered all of my questions with no hesitation.