A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Haggag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggag graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Haggag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Haggag MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Haggag practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Haggag has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Haggag practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Chambersburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Waynesboro, PA.
See Chambersburg Hospitalists and Chambersburg Internists.