A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Hassanein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Hassanein, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist, Dermatologist, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Hassanein, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassanein graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassanein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Mohamed Hassanein MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf M. Hassanein practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Hassanein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Hassanein practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Clermont Pathologists.