Dr. Ashraf Henry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Henry?

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Excellent doctor Very professional and attentive

THE BEST IN WNY!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr Henry is an excellent diagnostician who takes the time to find what works best for each patient, answers questions and gives explanations that patients can understand (even those without any medical background) without being condescending. Very caring and empathetic.

Kudos to Dr. Henry and his staff.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Henry is a very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate with his patients. He also takes the time to listen to my concerns about my treatment. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years now. He is the very best dr that I have found. Couldn't imagine going through this horrible constant pain without him. I have seen several other Drs for my issues and they were sub standard in my book. Thank you Dr. Henry!

Posted on May 16th, 2012

After being with Dr Henry over 10 years I feel he's one of the best for pain management in the Buffalo area.He did just move to 4227 Maple Rd. in Amherst(716)832-1107

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I can't say enough about good things about Dr Henry! I was in severe pain when I first saw him, and he was willing to think outside the box to get my pain under control. My pain went from a "9" on the infamous pain scale to a 2 (and some days lower!) with just 2 visits. Transportation was also a problem for me, and for that reason he was more than willing to work with my primary MD to be sure my pain stayed under control. If pain ever becomes a problem again, Dr Henry will be the one I see.

Randall Suleski

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Henry has taken the time and proper measures to help my migraines using alternatives to just pain medicine. With his help I am managing much better with my problems resulting from my accident. I highly recommend Dr. Ashraf Henry

Posted on June 15th, 2017