Dr. Ashraf Henry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 29th, 2016
Excellent doctor Very professional and attentive

July 7th, 2016
THE BEST IN WNY!
Dr Henry is an excellent diagnostician who takes the time to find what works best for each patient, answers questions and gives explanations that patients can understand (even those without any medical background) without being condescending. Very caring and empathetic.

January 1st, 2016
Personal Review of Office Visit Experiences
Dr. Henry was a previous Pain Management Doctor of mine, his services, bedside manner and wonderful staff made each and every visit comfortable and worth being a patient. Dr. Henry treated me with respect and care and I would recommend him to anyone requiring great care and an excellent Doctor.

October 21st, 2015
Kudos to Dr. Henry and his staff.
Dr. Henry is a very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate with his patients. He also takes the time to listen to my concerns about my treatment. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years now. He is the very best dr that I have found. Couldn't imagine going through this horrible constant pain without him. I have seen several other Drs for my issues and they were sub standard in my book. Thank you Dr. Henry!

May 16th, 2012
After being with Dr Henry over 10 years I feel he's one of the best for pain management in the Buffalo area.He did just move to 4227 Maple Rd. in Amherst(716)832-1107

March 27th, 2012
Dr is good staff n policy are not
Missed a appt. Because i'm disabled. Ppl who r disable understand things hardly work the way u wanted. So there a $50 fine for missing appt. Ask to send me bill so I can fight with ins. To get pay since Dr.henry office said there no excese for missing a appt.. They would not send me a bill and hung up on me.

September 1st, 2011
I can't say enough about good things about Dr Henry! I was in severe pain when I first saw him, and he was willing to think outside the box to get my pain under control. My pain went from a "9" on the infamous pain scale to a 2 (and some days lower!) with just 2 visits. Transportation was also a problem for me, and for that reason he was more than willing to work with my primary MD to be sure my pain stayed under control. If pain ever becomes a problem again, Dr Henry will be the one I see.

June 22nd, 2011
Randall Suleski
Dr. Henry has taken the time and proper measures to help my migraines using alternatives to just pain medicine. With his help I am managing much better with my problems resulting from my accident. I highly recommend Dr. Ashraf Henry

August 11th, 2009
I wish I could say the same for all my doctors...
Dr. Henry is a very caring doctor with a great bedside manner. Always greets me with a smile and listens to what I have to say. If a treatment is not working, will be open to try something different.I never feel like I am being rushed through my appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Henry. His office staff is also very helpful and friendly.