A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Khan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Khan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Khan MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Khan practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Khan practices Anatomic Pathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.