A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Metwally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Metwally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Metwally graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Metwally has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metwally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashraf A. Metwally practice?
Dr. Ashraf Metwally practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians, New York Family Physicians, and New York Osteopaths.