A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Nagm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Nagm is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Nagm, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagm graduated from Al Azhar University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Nagm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf M H Nagm MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf M. Nagm practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Nagm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Nagm practices Pediatrics near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Edinburg Pediatricians.