Dr. Ashraf Nashed MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Thousand Oaks, CA

3.1

March 31st, 2017
He's involved in Medicare FRAUD
Dr. Nashed is a shady doctor. Feels he can take care of all your medical needs and encourages you to leave your other doctors - he's a Cardiologist, not an Endocrinologist, Dermatologist, etc. Dr. Nashed refuses to share his Clinical Notes w/ other physicians without consideration of continuity of care. He's dangerous!! Dr. Nashed refers his patients to Home Health - which by the way, he's Medical Director of and doesn't disclose this information to his patients. I don't trust him!! I'm convinced he's involved in Medicare FRAUD

March 31st, 2017
Medicare FRAUD
Dr. Nashed is a shady doctor. Feels he can take care of all your medical needs and encourages you to leave your other doctors - he's a Cardiologist, not an Endocrinologist, Dermatologist, etc. Dr. Nashed refuses to share his Clinical Notes w/ other physicians without consideration of continuity of care. He's dangerous!! Dr. Nashed refers his patients to Home Health - which by the way, he's Medical Director of and doesn't disclose this information to his patients. I don't trust him!! i'm convinced he's involved in Medicare FRAUD!!

February 6th, 2016
He puts you at ease and listens to all you say. He cares more and try's harder for his patients then any other Dr. I know of. He talks to you and explains treatments to you and makes sure you are informed and understand. I trust my life to him.

April 14th, 2014
don't recommend
The staff is awful. Sets a bad tone by the time you see the doctor.

January 22nd, 2013
Office Staff has no professional sense. I guess they don't know better!

January 25th, 2011
Great Cardiologist
A great cardiologist who is very thorough when it comes to getting the proper diagnosis and treatment for his patients. He is to the point and very patient with those who truly need him the most. He was very understanding and comforting when it came to my mother and her frustrations trying to get well over the years. He saw her pain and sympathized where others didn't bother to care. He communicates well with her other doctors making sure her other issues are stable as well. I love Dr Nashed he saved my moms life.

October 31st, 2010
So glad I connected with this doctor
Dr. Nashed help me recover from heart surgery. After a few months in the hospital I started to work with him. I watched over ther medicine, reducing, elimating and changing it until we found the right combination. I am During appointment he listens and answers all questions. He also worked with my family on my behalf when I was to sick to do it myself. I appreciate how far he has helped recover is such a short time.

September 20th, 2009
This man should be ashamed of himself! He has absolutely zero bedside manner or compassion for the dignity of human life.