don't recommend show details don't recommend
by gm on Apr 14th, 2014

The staff is awful. Sets a bad tone by the time you see the doctor.

Jan 22nd, 2013

Office Staff has no professional sense. I guess they don't know better!

Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Nashed is an amazing Doctor he is The best Doctor I have ever went to, he has the best bedside manner and he cares so much and puts you at complete ease. I was taken to the emergency hospital with an irregular heart beat and he never left my side he took excellent care of me and went above and beyond with my family he comforted my children and he provided me with the best care and he diagnosed my heart perfectly and I have never felt better since he became my doctor in August 2010.And I am grateful to have met such a caring brillant Doctor not many Doctors have great knowledge and care for his patients like Dr. Nashed.With appreciation, Lynne Stein

Great Cardiologist show details Great Cardiologist
Jan 25th, 2011

A great cardiologist who is very thorough when it comes to getting the proper diagnosis and treatment for his patients. He is to the point and very patient with those who truly need him the most. He was very understanding and comforting when it came to my mother and her frustrations trying to get well over the years. He saw her pain and sympathized where others didn't bother to care. He communicates well with her other doctors making sure her other issues are stable as well. I love Dr Nashed he saved my moms life.

So glad I connected with this doctor show details So glad I connected with this doctor
Oct 31st, 2010

Dr. Nashed help me recover from heart surgery. After a few months in the hospital I started to work with him. I watched over ther medicine, reducing, elimating and changing it until we found the right combination. I am During appointment he listens and answers all questions. He also worked with my family on my behalf when I was to sick to do it myself. I appreciate how far he has helped recover is such a short time.

Sep 20th, 2009

This man should be ashamed of himself! He has absolutely zero bedside manner or compassion for the dignity of human life.