A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Razzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Razzak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzak graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Razzak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Razzak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Razzak practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Razzak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Razzak practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Slippery Rock, PA and Clarion, PA.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists.