Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Great doctor, but assistant Anthony has got to go. show details Great doctor, but assistant Anthony has got to go.
Jun 12th, 2014

Dr. Razzak is a great doctor. He is knowledgeable, spends times with his patients, is a great pain doctor. There is nothing negative to say about him. Anthony is rude to many patients when answering the phone, is rude to patients in the office. He is mouthy and makes you cringe when he answers the phone. I have spoken to at least 4 other patients that also cannot stand him. He drives patients away. This would be a 5 star place if there was no Anthony.

This man paralyzed my family member. show details This man paralyzed my family member.
Nov 27th, 2012

This man paralyzed one of my family members from the neck down (Qaudraplegic) by injecting the steroid medication into the spinal canal, which ultimately ended in death to my family member 4 1/2 years later. I don't even have the nerve to call him a doctor for his actions.

Long Term Pain Sufferer show details Long Term Pain Sufferer
Aug 4th, 2012

I had been to 4-5 Pain Specialists quit going for awhile had a failed Kyphoplasty Op. in pain since 2009 Dr. Razzak took care of me in three months time and no Narcotics... Living with a fractured L-3 vertbrae and D.D. desease

Oct 22nd, 2010

excellent clinician. Ihave gone to multiple facilities and seen multiple physicians in same speciality. I did not, that we have such a wonderful physician right here in our town.

excellent physician show details excellent physician
Sep 6th, 2010