Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Apr 11th, 2016

Staff lost pain test results.

by Robin on Mar 31st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Razzak for many years, due to 5yrs post fusion surgery I started getting disc herniating around the fused portion of my cervical spine. It this point pretty much all my cervical spine disc are herniated and/or bulging. I've had epidural and steroid injection. This is a all around great practice. He and his staff are wonderful to work with. Dr. Razzak and staff always take the time and answer questions...your not just a number. No complaints about anything from me. Thanks Doc!

unhelpful show details unhelpful
Nov 25th, 2015

I ABSOLUTELY love Doc but his office mgr, Olivia is a joke. She has to be called several times to get IMPORTANT paperwork sent out, sends scripts to wrong place or wrong medication all together and doesn't return your calls. The guys at the front desk are AWESOME and truly do try to help you. The billing ladies can be rude. When you need help with paperwork or questions that need answered, good luck with that. Unless you have an appt and can talk to doc himself, scripts and paperwork will not be completed in timely manner and questions will not be answered.

by Patricia clatterbuck on Nov 17th, 2015

I love this doctor he is the best and I m so glad to have found him, I had him now for almost 2 years and he is the best and smart as well knows what he is doing on all

Oct 27th, 2015

He works hard to make me feel better.

by Patricia clatterbuck on Jul 7th, 2015

I love this doctor he means the world to me ...thanks Doc

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Josephine Peltz on Jun 22nd, 2015

Fabulous caring Dr! Excellent with pain management. Highly recommend

Apr 22nd, 2015

I find myself out of state and am told I cannot get scripts refilled. Scripts that have withdraws. Unreasonable staff and rude.

Long Term Pain Sufferer show details Long Term Pain Sufferer
Aug 4th, 2012

I had been to 4-5 Pain Specialists quit going for awhile had a failed Kyphoplasty Op. in pain since 2009 Dr. Razzak took care of me in three months time and no Narcotics... Living with a fractured L-3 vertbrae and D.D. desease

Oct 22nd, 2010

excellent clinician. Ihave gone to multiple facilities and seen multiple physicians in same speciality. I did not, that we have such a wonderful physician right here in our town.

excellent physician show details excellent physician
Sep 6th, 2010