A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uzzaman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uzzaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzzaman graduated from Anugrah Narain Magadh Medical College, Gaya.
Dr. Uzzaman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tecumseh, MI.
See Tecumseh Allergists and Tecumseh Pediatricians.