A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzzaman graduated from Anugrah Narain Magadh Medical College, Gaya.
Dr. Uzzaman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saline, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Saline Allergists and Saline Pediatricians.