A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uzzaman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uzzaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzzaman graduated from Anugrah Narain Magadh Medical College, Gaya.
Dr. Uzzaman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraf Uzzaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tecumseh, MI.
See Tecumseh Allergists and Tecumseh Pediatricians.