A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraful Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huq
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Huq Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraful Huq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Chittagong Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huq has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraful Huq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashraful Huq practice?
- Dr. Ashraful Huq has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraful Huq practices Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists.