A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraful Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraful Huq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Chittagong Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huq has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraful Huq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashraful Huq practice?
- Dr. Ashraful Huq has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashraful Huq practices Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists.