Dr. Ashrito Dayal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 22nd, 2015
A great rheumatologist
I have been a patient of Dr Dayal for the last four years. He has been point about my health problems and has given me the best care possible. He is truly concern about my health and well being. He takes the time to explain my concerns any other problems I may have. Dr Dayal also has a great sense of humor and chair side manner. I think he is a great doctor.

November 10th, 2013
Dr. Dayal always questions the other problems that you may have. And that is good to me.

March 5th, 2013
Never again!!!!
THE WORST!!!!! I saw him for my Fibro & not only was I waiting in the room for over 1 hour, when he finally came in he spent about 2 minutes in the room. He then suggested blood work & since it was close to 5pm by now asked me to come back to have it drawn!!!! I asked the nurse if they could please do it so I would not have to come back-she was wonderful and agreed to let me have it done. She apologized for the doctor & said he was always like that.....I have NOT returned to see him.

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Dayal is very helpful. L.P.

January 30th, 2013
Excellent doctor and office staff.
Dr. Dayal answers my questions thoroughly and gives me insightful information about my other health issues as well.

January 19th, 2013
Terrible
I went to Dr. Dayal in hopes of finding a Dr. In Monroe instead of making a 45 minute drive to Charlotte. I have been treated for RA for 20 years, confirmed by several doctors as I have moved around quite a bit. After the first visit Dr. Dayal claimed every other doc I had seen was wrong, I didn't have RA, I was just depressed and wanted attention, all I needed was cymbalta and I would be fine. What arrogance, I would rather drive to Charlotte and get stuck in traffic.

September 16th, 2012
Bill Foster Ret
Dr.Dayal is an excellant Doctor My first visit he took time to explain what my medical problem was and how mto treat it, Dr Dayal is both a Internist & Rheumatologist who looked @ my Medical history and set up a treatment plan I can deal with to get better.

November 10th, 2011
Ivan Sims
Dr. Dayal has been a great doctor for me. I recently had to move to another state, and one of the people I will miss most is my favorite doctor, Dr. Dayal.

May 17th, 2011
Pushes Meds
I was sent tot his practice by my Primary Care who is great.This Dr Dayal is horrible and condescending, treating me as a spoiled housewife. Yes I have Lupus,Yes I have OA and numerous Bone and Joint problems.However he declared I have Fibro and on TWO occasions prescribed medicine that was contraindicated with medications I already take.First time Pharmacist called office and he inssited it was fine, I had a horrible reaction, Second time Pharacy refused to fill it as it was double the prescribed dosage and agai hazardous with my current meds. We discussed what I was taking and he inssited that triple doses of Cymbalta and Lyrica were fine. They were not. Yes I understand that pharmicutical companies push and support these Doctors and spend big money to get them to prescrib it..However I am not willing to be medicated for a problem I don't have to support drug companies. He needs to have his license revoked.

February 13th, 2011
Stay away
Possibly the worst doctor ever, rude, unprofessional and cold. I suffer from R. Arthritis and I had to rush in one day cause my legs were swollen so bad, they looked like red tree trunks. Well I forgot my purse because I was in so much pain, and to my shock, he refused to see me until I paid his fee in full!! Who does that?? I had to have my mom pay with a credit card over the phone because she was at work! He is so rude and unbelievably unprofessional. Please stay ill, but DONOT see him, I would rather suffer than see his face ever again.

January 27th, 2011
Probably Saved My Life
After a week in serious condition at the hospital and a dozen wrong guesses by other doctors, Dr Dayal correctly diagnosed my problem. He is busy because he is good.

January 23rd, 2011
Dr. Dayal is always in a hurry. It seems that he has good knowledge about his proffesion but it seems that he does not have time for the patient. may be he is to busy with research. He is not caring and does not seem to hear to patient comlaints seriously.There are frequent appointment casncellations which is very inconvenient for patients driving from long distances as rheumatologists are in short supply. I hope he would be a good listener and more caring