Internists, Rheumatologist
10460 Park Rd
Ste 100
Charlotte, NC 28210
704-541-3055
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

• Currently 3.1282051282051 of 4 stars
Nov 10th, 2013

Dr. Dayal always questions the other problems that you may have. And that is good to me.

|  Never again!!!!  |  show details
by Lisa T on Mar 5th, 2013

THE WORST!!!!! I saw him for my Fibro & not only was I waiting in the room for over 1 hour, when he finally came in he spent about 2 minutes in the room. He then suggested blood work & since it was close to 5pm by now asked me to come back to have it drawn!!!! I asked the nurse if they could please do it so I would not have to come back-she was wonderful and agreed to let me have it done. She apologized for the doctor & said he was always like that.....I have NOT returned to see him.

Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Dayal is very helpful. L.P.

|  Excellent doctor and office staff.  |  show details
by Anna H. on Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Dayal answers my questions thoroughly and gives me insightful information about my other health issues as well.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2013

I went to Dr. Dayal in hopes of finding a Dr. In Monroe instead of making a 45 minute drive to Charlotte. I have been treated for RA for 20 years, confirmed by several doctors as I have moved around quite a bit. After the first visit Dr. Dayal claimed every other doc I had seen was wrong, I didn't have RA, I was just depressed and wanted attention, all I needed was cymbalta and I would be fine. What arrogance, I would rather drive to Charlotte and get stuck in traffic.

|  Bill Foster Ret  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

Dr.Dayal is an excellant Doctor My first visit he took time to explain what my medical problem was and how mto treat it, Dr Dayal is both a Internist & Rheumatologist who looked @ my Medical history and set up a treatment plan I can deal with to get better.

|  Ivan Sims  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Dayal has been a great doctor for me. I recently had to move to another state, and one of the people I will miss most is my favorite doctor, Dr. Dayal.

|  Pushes Meds  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I was sent tot his practice by my Primary Care who is great.This Dr Dayal is horrible and condescending, treating me as a spoiled housewife. Yes I have Lupus,Yes I have OA and numerous Bone and Joint problems.However he declared I have Fibro and on TWO occasions prescribed medicine that was contraindicated with medications I already take.First time Pharmacist called office and he inssited it was fine, I had a horrible reaction, Second time Pharacy refused to fill it as it was double the prescribed dosage and agai hazardous with my current meds. We discussed what I was taking and he inssited that triple doses of Cymbalta and Lyrica were fine. They were not. Yes I understand that pharmicutical companies push and support these Doctors and spend big money to get them to prescrib it..However I am not willing to be medicated for a problem I don't have to support drug companies. He needs to have his license revoked.

|  Stay away  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

Possibly the worst doctor ever, rude, unprofessional and cold. I suffer from R. Arthritis and I had to rush in one day cause my legs were swollen so bad, they looked like red tree trunks. Well I forgot my purse because I was in so much pain, and to my shock, he refused to see me until I paid his fee in full!! Who does that?? I had to have my mom pay with a credit card over the phone because she was at work! He is so rude and unbelievably unprofessional. Please stay ill, but DONOT see him, I would rather suffer than see his face ever again.

|  Probably Saved My Life  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

After a week in serious condition at the hospital and a dozen wrong guesses by other doctors, Dr Dayal correctly diagnosed my problem. He is busy because he is good.

Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Dayal is always in a hurry. It seems that he has good knowledge about his proffesion but it seems that he does not have time for the patient. may be he is to busy with research. He is not caring and does not seem to hear to patient comlaints seriously.There are frequent appointment casncellations which is very inconvenient for patients driving from long distances as rheumatologists are in short supply. I hope he would be a good listener and more caring

|  Arrogant and judgmental  |  show details
by Sincerly Angie Mills on Jun 29th, 2010

I just thought Babich was a txtbook dr.Dr Dayal you got him beat. thank God for Dr. Abdas saving graces . so sad she is retired. at least she would listen to you before making a dx.I drove 35 miles in the heat and sun that makes me sick. with wrist pain and back pain unbearable to see you so you could tell me with your xray vision what i dont have. Insulting my intelligence and integrity and that of my primary care Dr. Well you got one thing correct Lord willing I wont be seeing you agian.

|  not impressed at all  |  show details
by upset patient on Jun 24th, 2010

after getting the same diagnosis from 3 dr's, my dr left the practice so I decided to try dr. Dayal. He does not listen, talks over you while you are talking and does not remember from each visit who and why you are there. I was all set to start on treatment for RA when he announced that I had fibro and we would just "watch" it, my feet and joints are so swollen that some days I cannot walk, I have nodules on my skin and each day things get worse. I will now go back to my original dr.

May 20th, 2009

quick to get to next patient. did not listen to complaints of not improving and followed my comments by stating I was doing well.