Dr. Ashton Brinson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Altamonte Springs, FL

3.8

no change

December 19th, 2015
Very accommodating and pleasant staff!

November 17th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR AND MA CASSANDRA, ALWAYS A WAIT EXTREMELY RUDE FRONT OFFICE

April 21st, 2015
Dr. Brinson is a great doctor! Unfortunately his staff is very unorganized and unprofessional. They continually make mistakes with billing, paperwork needed to be sent to insurance company, etc. etc. I have had to do most of the paperwork myself with my insurance which is something they are suppose to handle. I pay my $25 co-pay each time I visit yet they still send me bills saying I didn't pay. Whoever does the accounting needs to go back to school or get another job. I should be the one getting paid for all the work I have done as a PATIENT that his staff cannot seem to understand how to do. Every time I have scheduled an appointment with the doctor I have to wait over an hour plus before being brought into another waiting room. Other patients are falling asleep out front because they have been waiting so long. My longest wait was over 2 hours before being moved from out front to a room. Why schedule appointments if you aren't able to keep up with them in a prompt and timely manner? I take time off work and your scheduling for appointments has cost me money due to such long waiting times. Over 1 hour waiting is a bit absurd. Seems like I'm not the only one dealing with this as I said before, my last visit 2 people fell asleep in their chair waiting to see the doctor. Nothing against Dr. Brinson, he just needs to hire better staff who know what they are doing. I think his staff are not very skilled in their positions.

April 23rd, 2014
Great doctor, not so great office staff
Staff has become rude over the years. Dr. Brinson is great. I'm not going back to the practice because a woman in the office was rude when I tried to talk to her abouta prior appointment. I've been a patient far too long to get that kind of response from someone at her level.

September 18th, 2012
Very caring and professional Dr.!
He is a wonderful, caring doctor. Makes you comfortable and is easy to talk to. Office staff is very friendly, but it can be hard to get an appointment. It is a busy place and the doctor goes on vacation frequently. I have 30 day prescriptions and I can't come in for refills until sometimes 35-40 days due to scheduling problems. That is my only complaint. He is a very caring physician.

March 9th, 2012
Elda with the office was the worst person I have talked to in patient care. she treated my like she was better than me and talked down to me. I never want to deal with this office again!!!!!!!!

March 5th, 2011
Excellent, knowledgable doctor
He doesn't seem rushed and spends the right amount of time with you. Very easy to get along with and very respectable.

April 20th, 2010
Very good Doctor
Dr Brinson has been our doctor since just after he opened his doors and he is well informed on the latest meds, and treatments he seems to always remember to ask about you past your illness i've not heard anybody say a bad thing about him my family and i count ourselves lucky to have found such a caring doctor recently after getting a full physical stress test and echo i was informed that he had me on the prefect medicines my heart turned out better than it was before the Dr. said i had a normal heart again i owe him a bunch for taking the time to use the best methods to help me thanks Doc...