A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashu Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashu Kumar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashu Kumar DO and MPH is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashu Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashu Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashu Kumar practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.