A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Gupta is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashutosh Gupta, FAAP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashutosh Gupta FAAP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ashutosh Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashutosh Gupta practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Chicago Nephrologists.