Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashutosh Gupta
Dr. Ashutosh Gupta, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Odessa, TX, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Gastroenterology. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with St. Mary's Healthcare Center, Pierre, SD, Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell, SD and Weiner Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashutosh Gupta has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Ashutosh Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.
Dr. Ramalinga Kedika
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Odessa, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Varuna Nargunan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Odessa, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Sindhu Kaitha
Odessa, TX 0.01 mi6