Dr. Ashutosh Kacker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashutosh Kacker?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Ashutosh Kacker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

A good Doctor

I'm very happy that I had my maxillary sinus cyst removed by Dr. kacker. He is proficient in his field and very caring as well. I would definitely reccomend him to others for surgery or any other ent related issues.

March 12th, 2014

Good doc

He listened. Provided good feedback. Did a good checkup. Even looked up tests he had access to but did not have performed during my visit to be able to evaluate and provide feedback on what i was saying, and what my concerns were. I liked him. I will go back and refer him to others.

September 12th, 2012

Nice enough guy

His patients in the waiting room appeared to be there for sinus issues and the patient who have rated him seem to rate him based on those issues. Mine was for a rule out diagnosis dealing with my neck. I am no further along than when I walked in the door and he was a bit to abrupt and talked down to me, even though He was told I was a health care professional. He dismissed my pain, which was my main reason for being there. I felt this was a wasted appointment, he added nothing and I gained nothing. I am grateful he took me as a patient and he was a nice enough guy, just not right for me and my condition.

July 28th, 2010

AN EXCELLENT MD

I HAD A SEVERE SINUS INFECTION FROM A DENTIST. IT WAS AGREED BY THE 4 SURGEONS I SAW THAT I NEEDED SINUS SURGERY. 3 SURGEONS WANTED TO INVOLVE THE TOOTH. DR. KACKER DISAGREED. I WENT WITH HIM. THE SURGERY WAS PERFECTION, I CAN FREELY BREATHE, AND I STILL HAVE MY TOOTH. DR. KACKER DID A GREAT JOB AND HAD THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW REGARDING MY SURGERY. HE IS A CHEERFUL AND FRIENDLY DR., TALKATIVE, ABLE TO EXPLAIN MATTERS, AND TECHNICALLY EXCELLENT. I DO RECOMMEND HIM,

January 12th, 2017