A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Karnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Karnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnik graduated from K J Somaiya M C, Maharashtra Univ Hlth Sci.
Dr. Karnik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton County Hospital
- Carnegie Tricounty Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashutosh Sunil Karnik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh S. Karnik practice?
- Dr. Ashutosh Karnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashutosh Karnik practices Family Medicine near Carnegie, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, KS.
See Carnegie Primary Care Doctors.