A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Kshirsagar graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kshirsagar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar practice?
- Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashutosh Kshirsagar practices Urology near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Stafford Urologists.