A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Tewari, Prostate Cancer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashutosh Tewari, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Prostate Cancer Robotic Surgery and Prostate Cancer Urological Oncology Robotic Surgery Genitourinary Surgery Urologic Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tewari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh K. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Ashutosh Tewari practices Urology near New York, NY.