A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Tewari, Prostate Cancer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashutosh Tewari, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer Robotic Surgery
- Prostate Cancer Urological Oncology Robotic Surgery Genitourinary Surgery Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Tewari MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh K. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Ashutosh Tewari has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ashutosh Tewari practices Urology near New York, NY.