A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashvin Butala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashvin Butala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashvin Butala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butala graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Butala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashvin Vasantlal Butala MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashvin V. Butala practice?
- Dr. Ashvin Butala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashvin Butala practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners.