A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashvin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashvin Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashvin Ambalal Patel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashvin A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashvin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashvin Patel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Psychiatrists.