Dr. Ashvin Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashvin Patel?

Incompetent doctor who provides terrible service

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Terrible experiences. The past three times I have gone he messed up my medication by either giving the pharmacy incorrect contact information for himself or by sending the incorrect script. Then when I have called to ask him to fix it he has taken days to get back to me or to the pharmacy (some of this may be the fault of the incompetent and rude assistants I have had to deal with). He did not fix the prescription in time before my plan rolled over and so I had to pay the full price because my deductible started over again. Most recently, he did not get back to the pharmacy for multiple days, causing a delay in my medication that may result in me going on vacation without my medicine. he provides terrible service and I do not recommend him.

FINALLY!! I GOT SOMETHING RIGHT

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable psychiatrist who actually listens and speaks with you. He will ask you questions rather than waiting for you to start to conversation. I have been in therapy for years with other psychiatrists, and I have to tell you, I FINALLY got it right. Dr. Patel is very compassionate, fully understands (after speaking with you) why you are visiting with him, and a true non-rush psychiatrist. I highly recommend Dr. Patel

Posted on June 3rd, 2016