A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashvin Ragoowansi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashvin Ragoowansi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashvin Ragoowansi, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragoowansi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ragoowansi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragoowansi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashvin T. Ragoowansi practice?
Dr. Ashvin Ragoowansi practices Neurological Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Butler, PA.
See Beaver Neurological Surgeons, Beaver Oncologists, and Beaver Orthopedic Surgeons.