Dr. Ashvin Ragoowansi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashvin Ragoowansi?

March 31st, 2016

Didn't even bother coming in the room to see me. Wonder how AHN would rate the own doctor

It's very hard to review a Dr. Who doesn't even bother to come into the room to say hello to you…I waited for over a month for my appointment. arrived and went into the room and the nurse came in and did my blood pressure & etc. another nurse or PA or whatever came in look to be over quickly left and we waited a while longer. Nother nurse or someone came in and said you can come out and check out now. I said " haven't seen the doctor yet ...? " And was told the doctor was not coming into see me. After I had had some tests they would let me know what they said. EXCUSE ME!!! The Chi can't even be bothered to say hello to a new patient he's never even met when I come in for my appointment? Got a Telya, I've heard of a lot of things, but never about a Doctor Who wouldn't even come in and say hello. When I arrived I saw him sitting in a room basically just twiddling his fingers so he certainly wasn't busy. And then when I left while my wife paid the bill and I rode my mobility scooter up to the end of the hall he's still sitting in the same room by himself. I guess he was thinking… Didn't say anything to him didn't stare At him and just kind of sat there and waited for my wife to pay the bills so we could leave. At that point though I was glad to see that he wasn't crippled and can walk. Because you stood up walked over to the door and closed it in my face. I recommend anyone wanting to see Dr. Ragoowansi should first think how important to them it is for the doctor to even bother walking in and saying hello let alone practicing medicine. Too many other good doctors around that have some Semblance of a bedside manner, or at least manners enough to meet a new patient Instead of just having the girl at the counter tell me what the bill is for "NOT " seeing the doctor. I would never recommend this guy…

December 14th, 2015

Very professional, very personable and fixed me!

Great doctor. He was able to ease the back pain after decades.

September 9th, 2013

Chiari malformation surgery

Dr Ragoowansi performed a surgery to help me with my chiarri malformation in 1999. The surgery went great, 100% of my symptoms disappeared in very little time and I haven't had any problems since.

November 13th, 2010

Dr.R is very professional. He does spend time with you and will answer any question. He needs to participate more in aftercare....not his PA..post surgery.

September 12th, 2010

Had a back fusion

Dr. Kagoowansi along with Dr. Andrew Kaye did a lower back fusion after all other attempts to improve my back. It was the best thing I ever did, they were both wonderful and my lower back improved by 95%, but to make it successfull you must complete PT, and I even paid to go to a gym for another 3 months to keep up my PT routine. Both are excellent doctors.

June 12th, 2010

excellant and caring surgeon

made me feel at ease immediatelyhad excellant results from surgery hear same great reviews from everyone i talk to

February 20th, 2009

I have had to have several surgeries and had consistently excellent experience with this doctor and all the staff associated with him.

October 20th, 2017