A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashvini Sengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashvini Sengar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashvini Sengar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sengar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sengar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashvini Sengar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashvini Sengar practice?
- Dr. Ashvini Sengar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashvini Sengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Rainbow City, AL and Centre, AL.
See Gadsden Internists, Gadsden Hematologists, and Gadsden Oncologists.