A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashvini Sengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashvini Sengar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sengar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sengar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashvini Sengar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sengar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sengar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashvini Sengar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashvini Sengar practice?
- Dr. Ashvini Sengar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashvini Sengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Payne, AL.
See Gadsden Internists, Gadsden Hematologists, and Gadsden Oncologists.