A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashvini Sengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashvini Sengar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashvini Sengar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sengar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sengar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sengar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashvini Sengar practice?
Dr. Ashvini Sengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Rainbow City, AL and Centre, AL.
See Gadsden Internists, Gadsden Oncologists, and Gadsden Hematologists.