Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  excellent, compassionate doctor  |  show details
by ed. s on Aug 31st, 2013

i met dr, garg through my wife, she was referred to him after a traffic accident. i found him very pleasant, compassionate,and extremely competent. He took the time, to get a complete and thorough medical history from my wife and myself. He seemed to really care. He never rushes us at appointments. He always asks us if we have any other medical questions or issues we want to address. He has refereed us to some excellent specialists. Dr Garg does not refer you to specialists that are not the best. In have has only good experiences with him, I have been a patient for a long time about 10 years or so.

|  Excellent Doctor that listens to you!  |  show details
by ARC on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Garg makes you feel like you're his only patient. He listens to everything you say. Sometimes office visits run late, but it's only because he never rushes a patient that has concerns. (A small price to pay for a doctor who cares and listens to you when you need him to.) Several years ago, when I was hospitalized, he was there every day checking in, many times late at night when things weren't going so well. He doesn't hesitate to call in other experts, doing whatever it takes to get you the care you need. The office staff are all very friendly and caring too. I highly recommend Dr. Garg!

|  Very Happy With Dr. Garg  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

I hate trying to find an new doctor but I lucked out with Dr. Garg. I chose him based on the large number of raving reviews and now I'm providing my own. Dr. Garg is very attentive, competent and available when you need him. You can't go wrong with choosing him as your primary care physician. Highly recommended.

|  Detail-oriented and kind  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Garg is the kind of doctor everyone would wish for. He has a disposition that puts you at ease. He stands out in that he takes his time to understand your problem thoroughly and then approaches it from various angles. He seems to be up to date with the latest research and is tech savvy.

|  Dr. Garg, THE BEST DOCTOR I've ever had.  |  show details
by Kurian John, Mary Kurian on Mar 16th, 2010

My wife and I knew right away that Dr. Garg is "the best doctor" we've ever had immediatel after he greeted us with a pleaseant smile. He was extremely polite and compassionatie. He was so patient listening to my entire medical history and problems in detail. I believe, the success of any doctor will be determined primarily by how compassionate he/she can be for his patients. Cure begins for many patients after realizing that they're within the care of a compassionate,caring professional. That's what my experience was with Dr. Garg and it was my first visit with him today. I don't think I will ever change him and would totally recommend Dr. Garg to anyone out there. His office staff are extremely friendly and pleaseant to talk to. They stayed on the phone with my son while we were circling around the building not being able to find the suite. One of his staff even came out the door to help us locate the suite. Such a wonderful team of health professionals!! I am so excited to have found Dr. Garg on my online searching.

|  Best Doctor!!!  |  show details
by The Monti Family on Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Garg is an excellent physician! When our son (5yo) was ill with what was suspected to be the swine flu, Dr. Garg's prompt response and diagnosis via telephone conferences late at night and throughout the following day (weekend) made the whole experience not as bad as it could have turned out. We were able to treat our son at home and avoid hospitalization. We truly appreciate his prompt call backs during weekend emergencies. He does not rush or make you feel that he is inconvenienced in any way. We truly appreciate Dr. Garg.

|  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

really takes the time to listen and gives you all your options!!!!!!! very caring

|  P.Steed  |  show details
by PSteed on Dec 17th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.Garg since I moved to Il 4 years ago. He is caring,knowledgable,and always calls me back promptly when I call.

|  The Best  |  show details
by L.Z. on Nov 25th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Garg because he is a competent, reliable, and caring doctor who listens carefully to what you tell him. He does not rush you through your appointments and if you leave a telephone message for him, he always gets back to you in a timely manner. As a diagnostician, he is highly skilled. His office staff is helpful and warm. If you choose Dr. Garg as your physician, you will definitely be in good hands.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by J. Chandran on Nov 9th, 2009

Dr. Garg is very knowledgable and smart doctor.

|  Long time  |  show details
by Rachel Loyola Reyes (J.P. Elder) on Sep 17th, 2009

Dr. Garg is a really smart Dr. I know because I went to school with him in Middle School. So, I was just dropping to say hi and anybody that sees you for services is privleged.