Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashwani Kumar
Dr. Ashwani Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valparaiso, IN, with other offices in Portage, IN and Childress, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with St Anthony Medical Center, University Medical Center - Lubbock and Porter Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kumar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashwani Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Sophia Khan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Valparaiso, IN 0 mi29
Dr. Erica Young
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Valparaiso, IN 0 mi17
Dr. Luisia Munoz-Price
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Valparaiso, IN 0.01 mi14