A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwani Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwani Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashwani Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Portage, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Lubbock, TX.
See Portage Internists.