A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwani Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwani Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashwani Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Prince George, VA.
See Prince George Internists and Prince George Cardiologists.