A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwani Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwani Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwani Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashwani Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Prince George, VA.
See Prince George Internists and Prince George Cardiologists.