Overall Review

December 24th, 2015
Great Doc!
A truly kind compassionate man who also happens to be an excellent Doctor!

December 23rd, 2015
Wonderful MD with great staff

August 28th, 2015
Beji
Best doctor in Dallas. I am his patient for last 10 years even though I have to drive 53 miles to see him. I love this doctor and his staff.

August 18th, 2015
Great Doctor--I think he is a great Doctor

June 25th, 2015
Excellent Care
Dr. Srivastava is absolutely wonderful. He has been my doctor for several years now. Dr. Srivastava's has taken excellent care of me. His diagnosis have always been accurate. When needed he did not hesitate to refer me to a Specialist, for example a Cardiologist or an Ear and Throat Specialist. His beside manners are impeccable, as are those of his staff. I've never felt rushed out of his office. He has always taken the time to listen carefully and to ask questions. I would/do recommend Dr. Srivastava to anyone who is inquiring about a physician. I am 90 years old and I will continue to see him for the rest of my days.

December 19th, 2014
I have never been to a physician who is as concerned, caring, knowledgeable as Dr. A. I always feel confident with my diagnosis and care plan.

September 19th, 2014
wonderful Doctor
Dr Ashwani is a wonderful and very knowledgeable Doctor he explained things to me that no other Doctor has taken the time to explain, and he obviously cares about his patients, he has me as a patient for life.

August 26th, 2014
Patient
I trust Dr Ashwani. and feel comfortable with the staff. Very professional and patient/caring.

March 11th, 2013
Dr. Ashwanai is the best doctor I've ever had in my life and I'm in my early 70's - that says a lot! He is direct and to the point, very polite. He is aggressive with his care & will even personally call you when needed to follow-up. I'm thankful to God that we were referred to us by another Doctor we go to. This doctor is the VERY best you will ever find. In addition, his staff is polite, courteous and knows their "stuff"!

June 23rd, 2012
Office help take 10 days to call in a prescription. Office help leave you on hold for 15 mins.Office is to inexperience

January 4th, 2012
The best doctor ever!!!
Dr Ashwani has been mine and my husbands doctor for many years. He is always very accurate in his diagnoses. When he is visting with you, he makes you feel like you are the only person on this planet.He will continue to be our doctor forever. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of a knowledgeable, caring doctor.

May 1st, 2011
The medical assistance is to slow at getting back with me sometime you have to call her back. When you are refer to another doctor. When you get there, they don't have the paper work they need. They have to call the office to get the information they need in order to see You don't give patient a grown You asked the patient to pull up pants leg or open her blouse that is terrible. Get some gowns for the women.