A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonuguntla graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gonuguntla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla practice?
- Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashweena Gonuguntla practices Pediatrics near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Pediatricians.