A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Damania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwin Damania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damania
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damania Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Damania graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Damania has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin B Damania MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin B. Damania practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Damania has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwin Damania practices Family Medicine near Carol Stream, IL.
See Carol Stream Primary Care Doctors.