A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Damania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwin Damania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damania
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damania Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Damania graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Damania has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin B Damania MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin B. Damania practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Damania has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwin Damania practices Family Medicine near Carol Stream, IL.
See Carol Stream Primary Care Doctors.