Dr. Ashwin Nanavati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashwin Nanavati?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 4th, 2017

Experience and Knowledge

Best Doc I ever had...He may be Retired or Semi-Retired by Now... •• I was born with a Malrotated Colon. I've had GI Issues my entire, never pain ir symptom free 40- years-- I HAD SURGERIES in 2008-09 w/Dr Nan.// **I've had @ 8 yrs with reduced GI symptoms.. •• I'll travel @100 miles just to see him or his Associates .. but at least I'll have hope for treatment. He is the ONLY Dr. who has ever treated me with Respect as a Patient. He had a True knowledge of my problems & willingness to Treat me. This is the only DR who treated my Conditions, I saw. 15+ Drs. w/very little or no Treatment.. At least I got "Some years" of relief; thanks to his efforts--His staff always got back to me whenever I had any Questions/Concerns.

Metastatic Melanoma