A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Ramachandrappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwin Ramachandrappa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandrappa graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Ramachandrappa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin Thalagavara Ramachandrappa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin T. Ramachandrappa practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Ramachandrappa has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ashwin Ramachandrappa practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Cottonwood, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.