A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Ramachandrappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwin Ramachandrappa, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandrappa graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Ramachandrappa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramachandrappa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan