A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwin Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin M Reddy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwin Reddy practices Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.