A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwin Reddy, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin M Reddy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwin Reddy practices Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Adolescent Specialists.