A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Rumalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwin Rumalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwin Rumalla, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumalla graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rumalla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin M A Rumalla MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin M. Rumalla practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Rumalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashwin Rumalla practices Gastroenterology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Gastroenterologists.