A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwin Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwin Hiralal Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashwin H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashwin Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashwin Shah practices Urology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Monroe Urologists.