A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwini Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwini Anand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anand
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Anand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwini Anand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwini Rajanna Anand MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashwini R. Anand practice?
- Dr. Ashwini Anand has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ashwini Anand practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Manchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY and Barbourville, KY.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Cardiologists.