A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashwini Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashwini Anand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anand
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashwini Anand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashwini Rajanna Anand MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashwini R. Anand practice?
- Dr. Ashwini Anand has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashwini Anand practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near London, KY.
See London Internists and London Cardiologists.