A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asia Edusa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asia Edusa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asia Edusa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edusa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Edusa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asia G Edusa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asia G. Edusa practice?
- Dr. Asia Edusa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asia Edusa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT and Orange, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.