Dr. Asia Mohsin, MD
Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by P. Allen on Feb 12th, 2016

Very personable! She took the extra time to see that my medical needs were addressed. She showed concern and was very understanding.

No show details No
May 17th, 2015

My friend recommended me to her after a month of severe abdominal pain and constant cramping. Ten minutes after I was seen ( by her new assistant. It was her first day) , I was told that everything looked ok, but Dr. Mosin wanted to admit me to the hospital, even though she wasn't there. Once she Arrived to the office, she came In and told me that I needed to be admitted to her hospital immediately. No other option. I get to the hospital that evening and within 2 hours, they ran every blood test possible. Nurses told me that I came back negative for ANY infection but DR Mosin wanted to keep me on IV's for 24 hours, regardless. I know owe over $2 thousand dollars to the hospital for no reason. Just found out it was my Gallbladder all along. Will NEVER go back to her. Watch out.

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
by Terina L. on Oct 10th, 2014

I was looking for an OB. This doc shows up under my insurance to be a OB but unfortunately she stopped taking in OB patients and does only gynecology. What a bummer!! She was sooooo freindly!! Very talkative... not in a bad way. She made you feel comfortable and had a pretty good sense of humor. She will see an OB patient just to get them started but after 1-2 visits they'll have to find another doc. Ill be back tho after baby is born to have her as the gynecologist. Shes a very down to earth doctor and that's hard to find nowadays.

by Aisha on May 17th, 2014

shes is such a amazing doctor very humble and down to earth : )

essure show details essure
by Ivette on Apr 22nd, 2014

I had the essure procedure done with no anesthesia ,and it was comfortable .would get it done again.

Good Expereince, Will return! show details Good Expereince, Will return!
by Erin R on Apr 16th, 2013

I had my Implanon birth control removed by Dr. Mohsin. It was my first time meeting her and was very pleased. She was very kind and professional. She spoke to me one-on-one and got to know me. She performed the removal quickly and gently. After I filled out my 'new patient' forms, I only sat in the waiting room for under ten minutes and under 10 waiting in the exam room. The rest of my time there was due to my procedure. I will return for future exams and would recommed her to friends and family.

The Wait was brutal!!! show details The Wait was brutal!!!
by Up Set Patient!!! on Aug 27th, 2012

I went to this doctor bc ppl I know have been saying she was a good dr. NOT! I waited almost 45 mins in the waiting room and than I waited even more in the patient room in the bk after my name was called! And after I left they didn't call my meds in so I had to call them more than once to see what was the problem I will not see this dr again...I never received a follow call at all.

Outstanding Care show details Outstanding Care
by Kimberly Cowan on Nov 30th, 2011

I had to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Mohsin put me at ease. She kept me informed of procedures every step of the way. I felt very comfortable with her. She made sure the hospital was taking care of me post surgery. Not only did she take time to explain things to me, she made sure my family understood the procedure and answered all their concerns. I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Mohsin.

Dr. Wonderful!!! show details Dr. Wonderful!!!
by Rachel Hood on Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Mohsin is a wonderful doctor she saved my life and my baby girl life, everything happened to fast and she had to preform a c section on me and I was so scared! I trusted in GOD and he truly blessed me with her, I will forever be grateful for her saving me and my baby. I wish her all the best with her business and in her life she really loves what she does.....