Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Progressive Womens Health, PLLC
341 E Parkwood Ave
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281) 993-4072
Locations and availability (2)

|  essure  |  show details
by Ivette on Apr 22nd, 2014

I had the essure procedure done with no anesthesia ,and it was comfortable .would get it done again.

|  Good Expereince, Will return!  |  show details
by Erin R on Apr 16th, 2013

I had my Implanon birth control removed by Dr. Mohsin. It was my first time meeting her and was very pleased. She was very kind and professional. She spoke to me one-on-one and got to know me. She performed the removal quickly and gently. After I filled out my 'new patient' forms, I only sat in the waiting room for under ten minutes and under 10 waiting in the exam room. The rest of my time there was due to my procedure. I will return for future exams and would recommed her to friends and family.

|  The Wait was brutal!!!  |  show details
by Up Set Patient!!! on Aug 27th, 2012

I went to this doctor bc ppl I know have been saying she was a good dr. NOT! I waited almost 45 mins in the waiting room and than I waited even more in the patient room in the bk after my name was called! And after I left they didn't call my meds in so I had to call them more than once to see what was the problem I will not see this dr again...I never received a follow call at all.

|  Life Changing  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Mohsin from my PCP while having extreme pain on right side, after CLRMC had released me from the ER. Within 15 minutes of my new patient exam, Dr. Mohsin determined I needed immediate surgery. The office was closing for the New Years holiday, yet her staff all stayed until she had my surgery plans in place. I was admitted to Herman within the hour and immediately taken to surgery. It was very scary to have all of this happen so quickly and I was trusting a Dr. I had never met before. Her skill and knowledge to take immediate action has changed my life. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude. Thank you, Kimberly Brann

|  Outstanding Care  |  show details
by Kimberly Cowan on Nov 30th, 2011

I had to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Mohsin put me at ease. She kept me informed of procedures every step of the way. I felt very comfortable with her. She made sure the hospital was taking care of me post surgery. Not only did she take time to explain things to me, she made sure my family understood the procedure and answered all their concerns. I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Mohsin.

|  Dr. Wonderful!!!  |  show details
by Rachel Hood on Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Mohsin is a wonderful doctor she saved my life and my baby girl life, everything happened to fast and she had to preform a c section on me and I was so scared! I trusted in GOD and he truly blessed me with her, I will forever be grateful for her saving me and my baby. I wish her all the best with her business and in her life she really loves what she does.....

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

I will never regret asking my little sis to do a search for me. She takes the time and makes sure the treatment that they give patients is the best. When I visited Dr. Mohsins office I was not expecting the attention or the special treatment that I got. Dr. Mohsin was not just a Dr. treating me she was my hope and inspiration to believe that God still works miracles. I was not only detected with a 5 pound tumor, but I was also 2 weeks pregnant. Dr. Mohsin always took the time to talk to me. I am thankful that God put her in our path to be not only our Dr., but to be that Angel that will guide and will encourage us to be strong. My medical conditions were not very promising. It would be a High Risk pregnancy Dr. Mohsin explain, but dont loose faith for we are in a country of high technology with lots of opportunities. Dr. Mohsin referred me to a specialist to monitor not only my baby but the tumor that miraculously stop growing, and which my baby was growing perfectly. Even when medical difficulties arise and you have a Dr. who believes that ALL is possible and injects that hope and faith in you, that ALL will be possible. My baby is 16 days old. My baby was born June 1, 2011 weigh 6.5 pounds and measured 17 inches. My baby is strong and healthy. Thank YOU Dr. Mohsin for doing not only just a job but for being the BEST Dr. in my life that gave me the most beautiful gift of all, the Gift to be a mother.

|  BEST GYNECOLOGIST  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Dr. Mohsin is fine of the best doctors i met apart of that she is caring woman,she understands the patient's problem,spend time with them,a good listener . I remember that during my entire pregnancy she was a stronghold of support .I had a safe delivery with my doctor i would like to suggest my friends for her.I hope that before she retires i would be their with my second pregnancyThank youJopy Jacob