Dr. Asia Mohsin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Friendswood, TX

December 8th, 2016
Tina
Dr. Mohsin is very knowledgeable and professional. I'm sorry I moved so far away.

October 25th, 2016
Great bed side manners.
I truly enjoyed her. She is very open about what she will be doing. She doesn't make you feel nervous. Dr. Mohsin, also speaks to you as if she has known you for years by being very hands on and courteous. Thankful she will be performing my procedure.

February 12th, 2016
Very personable! She took the extra time to see that my medical needs were addressed. She showed concern and was very understanding.

May 17th, 2015
My friend recommended me to her after a month of severe abdominal pain and constant cramping. Ten minutes after I was seen ( by her new assistant. It was her first day) , I was told that everything looked ok, but Dr. Mosin wanted to admit me to the hospital, even though she wasn't there. Once she Arrived to the office, she came In and told me that I needed to be admitted to her hospital immediately. No other option. I get to the hospital that evening and within 2 hours, they ran every blood test possible. Nurses told me that I came back negative for ANY infection but DR Mosin wanted to keep me on IV's for 24 hours, regardless. I know owe over $2 thousand dollars to the hospital for no reason. Just found out it was my Gallbladder all along. Will NEVER go back to her. Watch out.

October 10th, 2014
Great Doc!
I was looking for an OB. This doc shows up under my insurance to be a OB but unfortunately she stopped taking in OB patients and does only gynecology. What a bummer!! She was sooooo freindly!! Very talkative... not in a bad way. She made you feel comfortable and had a pretty good sense of humor. She will see an OB patient just to get them started but after 1-2 visits they'll have to find another doc. Ill be back tho after baby is born to have her as the gynecologist. Shes a very down to earth doctor and that's hard to find nowadays.

May 17th, 2014
shes is such a amazing doctor very humble and down to earth : )

April 22nd, 2014
essure
I had the essure procedure done with no anesthesia ,and it was comfortable .would get it done again.

April 16th, 2013
Good Expereince, Will return!
I had my Implanon birth control removed by Dr. Mohsin. It was my first time meeting her and was very pleased. She was very kind and professional. She spoke to me one-on-one and got to know me. She performed the removal quickly and gently. After I filled out my 'new patient' forms, I only sat in the waiting room for under ten minutes and under 10 waiting in the exam room. The rest of my time there was due to my procedure. I will return for future exams and would recommed her to friends and family.

August 27th, 2012
The Wait was brutal!!!
I went to this doctor bc ppl I know have been saying she was a good dr. NOT! I waited almost 45 mins in the waiting room and than I waited even more in the patient room in the bk after my name was called! And after I left they didn't call my meds in so I had to call them more than once to see what was the problem I will not see this dr again...I never received a follow call at all.

November 30th, 2011
Outstanding Care
I had to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Mohsin put me at ease. She kept me informed of procedures every step of the way. I felt very comfortable with her. She made sure the hospital was taking care of me post surgery. Not only did she take time to explain things to me, she made sure my family understood the procedure and answered all their concerns. I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Mohsin.

October 28th, 2011
Dr. Wonderful!!!
Dr. Mohsin is a wonderful doctor she saved my life and my baby girl life, everything happened to fast and she had to preform a c section on me and I was so scared! I trusted in GOD and he truly blessed me with her, I will forever be grateful for her saving me and my baby. I wish her all the best with her business and in her life she really loves what she does.....