Dr. Asia Mubashir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
No help
I will say I got an appointment with her fairly fast (2 weeks). She talked to me for about 5 minutes, had me move my leg and arm joints, asked a handful of questions, looked in my mouth, and told me my symptoms were all over the place. I had 4 plus pages of symptoms and diagnoses from over the years written out to make the big picture clearer, and she seemed bored. She wouldn't refer me out for genetic testing or for cardiology and referred me back to my PCP (who referred me to her). I was not impressed. I was under the impression I was sent there for help assessing my symptoms for an EDS diagnoses. She told me she doesn't do that, but then wouldn't refer me to genetics who does. The appointment was a waste of time, and money. She said if she was in private practice she would have written it off. She was nice, but at the same time she truly didn't seem to care, or want to help me search for an answer to my ongoing pain. I left very unhappy, and abruptly from the room because I felt like she was not even trying to hear or help me. Not happy at all. Also, I had an 8am appointment, I arrived at 7:40 am (and receptionist wasn't even there to check me in yet) and the doctor didn't come into the room until 8:20.

April 24th, 2017