Overall Review

September 24th, 2015
She does not call back when her staff says she will. It takes forever to get them to process a referral for you. She is also medication prescribing happy.

August 21st, 2015
Very thorough doctor
My husband's doctor was retiring, so we were in the market for a new doctor. My own PCP is not that great, in fact, he is terrible. I will not mention any names. So I surfed around the web for a local doctor that had some good reviews & alighted on Dr. Z. My husband liked her & she gave him a VERY thorough physical exam. I switched my son over to her, also. And my mom. I will be switching to her soon as well. While she is a little bit lacking in bed side manners, she is very thorough in her exams & it is obvious that she cares about her patients. Frankly, I prefer her no nonsense approach rather than a doctor who is friendly but not as professional as Dr. Zaheen is. The only drawback is that EVERYONE wants to see her. Sometimes you will have to wait a while for an appointment and often you will have to spend some time in the waiting room before your appointment. But still well worth it in my opinion.

February 3rd, 2015
the first doctor that actually listened to my concerns shes perfect!

May 5th, 2014
Worst Dr. in the State
She does not listen to the patients and is self righteous. She cannot make a medical diagnosis to save your life. She needs to learn people skills. Maybe its a culture thing but Id pass on this Dr. if you are looking for a diagnosis and a cure.

November 20th, 2012
She is what every Dr should be . Very caring , very trustworthy,and highly professional.

September 28th, 2011
Educational Advisor
I recommend Dr. Zaheen to all my friends and family. She is trully a doctor who shows caring and concern for the well being of her patients. She ensures that her patients are getting the best possible attention and follows up on them. Eventhough she refers to specialists, she has been correct in every diagnosis she's given me. I highly recommend her!

August 14th, 2011
goo carring , helpfull , can see her in walkin open 7 days a week anytime

May 24th, 2011
sweet , charming , caring , helped me in the times of depression ,

February 14th, 2011
Aweful
Unknowlegable. Will not take on patients who need pain management. Uncaring. Will not take responsibility for anything. Does not take time to know the patient.

January 24th, 2011
EXCELLENT doctor
Dr. Zaheen is one of the most intuitive, intelligent, caring doctors I have ever seen. I truly feel confident placing our family's health in her hands. The wait time at Pentucket Medical does not reflect on her, and I am happy to see her starting a private practice. Hope to follow her to it. God bless you!

August 31st, 2009
Professional, caring, thorough and dedicated
I have endured three years of very difficult and extreme medical issues. During that time, I have been "thrown away" by doctors that either did not want to put in the effort in finding a diagnosis or who have made me feel like a statistic instead of a person. Finding Dr. Zaheen has been an incredible blessing. Her knowledge and dedication is exceptional. Her bedside manner is phenominal. She takes the time to explain everything and gives each patient the impression that they are her entire focus during a visit. She is incredibly thorough and leaves no stone unturned. I have found, in her, a doctor that truly cares and who will explain results, possibilities and future courses of action with both knowledge and patience. I could not recommend a better physician. If there is a problem that is out of her range of practice, she does not hesitate to refer a patient to a specialist. Do not let her relative newness discourage you as she is certainly knowledgable and capable beyond her years of practice. Finding her was a blessing.