Family Physicians

25 Marston St
3rd Floor
Lawrence, MA 01841
978-688-3100
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Worst Dr. in the State  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

She does not listen to the patients and is self righteous. She cannot make a medical diagnosis to save your life. She needs to learn people skills. Maybe its a culture thing but Id pass on this Dr. if you are looking for a diagnosis and a cure.

Nov 20th, 2012

She is what every Dr should be . Very caring , very trustworthy,and highly professional.

|  Educational Advisor  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

I recommend Dr. Zaheen to all my friends and family. She is trully a doctor who shows caring and concern for the well being of her patients. She ensures that her patients are getting the best possible attention and follows up on them. Eventhough she refers to specialists, she has been correct in every diagnosis she's given me. I highly recommend her!

Aug 14th, 2011

goo carring , helpfull , can see her in walkin open 7 days a week anytime

May 24th, 2011

sweet , charming , caring , helped me in the times of depression ,

|  Aweful  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Unknowlegable. Will not take on patients who need pain management. Uncaring. Will not take responsibility for anything. Does not take time to know the patient.

|  EXCELLENT doctor  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Zaheen is one of the most intuitive, intelligent, caring doctors I have ever seen. I truly feel confident placing our family's health in her hands. The wait time at Pentucket Medical does not reflect on her, and I am happy to see her starting a private practice. Hope to follow her to it. God bless you!

|  Professional, caring, thorough and dedicated  |  show details
by Donna lee Ellis on Aug 31st, 2009

I have endured three years of very difficult and extreme medical issues. During that time, I have been "thrown away" by doctors that either did not want to put in the effort in finding a diagnosis or who have made me feel like a statistic instead of a person. Finding Dr. Zaheen has been an incredible blessing. Her knowledge and dedication is exceptional. Her bedside manner is phenominal. She takes the time to explain everything and gives each patient the impression that they are her entire focus during a visit. She is incredibly thorough and leaves no stone unturned. I have found, in her, a doctor that truly cares and who will explain results, possibilities and future courses of action with both knowledge and patience. I could not recommend a better physician. If there is a problem that is out of her range of practice, she does not hesitate to refer a patient to a specialist. Do not let her relative newness discourage you as she is certainly knowledgable and capable beyond her years of practice. Finding her was a blessing.

Apr 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

After losing my doctor to retirement, it was hard for me to find a new doctor that I was as comfortable with as my previous one. Well, finally I found Dr. Zaheen (thank goodness!). She really listens and explains everything to the fullest. She never makes

Read Full Review at yahoo.com