A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Ali MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asif Ali practice?
- Dr. Asif Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Ali practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.