Dr. Asif Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asif Ali?

October 23rd, 2017

He doesn't care about you

Was referred by the ER, He never talked to me never checked me out, he first entered the room by telling me to fill out this questionier and left. He popped in and out asking if I finished. He told me of this blood test that cost 300$ insurance didnt cover, I was thinking it had something to do with a new heart study as he made it sound. He told me to Come back in a week when test results come in and I'm done. I left feeling like I had be taken advantage and scammed in some way. Staff, Dr no one tells you anything. Hurry up and get you out of the office. A week later I go for test results and he's trying to SELL ME VITAMIN POWDERS !!!!!!! HES PROMOTING SPECTRA CELL LABORATORIES......... forget your health and heart. I got scammed 300$ and the test were incorrect. DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUS GOING ON THAT POWDERS CANT FIX.

August 1st, 2017

Great doctor with a caring attitude.

Dr Ali has been the first doctor to fix my chronic medical issues with a listening and caring attitude. His bed side manner is second to none. He explained everything to me and spent extra time to answer all my questions. Thank you Dr Ali!

June 7th, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Asif Ali. He has helped me get my blood pressure under control when I was struggling with two other doctors who were unable to get my blood pressure to a manageable level.

February 17th, 2017

I found Dr. Ali to be very confident in his knowledge. I was able to relax a little because of that. The staff was very professional.

August 27th, 2016

Dr. Ali is one of the top cardiologists in Houston

Dr. Ali is top notch and is by far, one of the best cardiologists in Houston. Dr. Ali is professional, accurate, efficient, helpful, and also has an above and beyond concern for the outcome, well being and health of his patients. For over 40 years, my father, Richard Holdren, has owned his own business as a Healthcare Consultant doing appraisals for top doctors all over the USA, entrepreneurial pursuits with NASA and investing in innovative medical technology. He has done thousands of appraisals of top doctors' practices all over the country and has been an expert witness in court for physicians for many years. Through his expert witnessing, he successfully saved world renowned heart surgeon Denton Cooley from bankruptcy. As someone who has connections with the best doctors all over the country, my father highly vouches for Dr. Ali. He is impressed with Dr. Ali's high level of professionalism, efficency, accuracy, and above and beyond personal concern for his patients. The bottom line, ultimately, is that Dr. Ali solves the problem at hand. And he does so in a way that is efficient, using prudent judgement and incredible attention to care and detail for the patient's outcome. His focus is on solving the true source of the patient's underlying problem, as well as the outcome of their heart health and overall well being. His professionalism, efficiency, and personal attention to detail also makes the patient feel highly cared for and well looked after as they are carefully and closely monitored through their healing process. Dr. Ali is fantastic. His staff is wonderful and caring too, giving detail to help the patient heal, especially nurses assistant Grace John. He is everything that you want in a cardiologist. Because he is a doctor who zeros in on the exact problem, organizes an efficient game plan and implements effective steps to solve it. At the same time, he makes you feel cared for and carefully attended to in every aspect. Dr. Ali and his staff truly are above and beyond fantastic.

August 1st, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

February 21st, 2015

Best doc

Excellent and caring doctor. Treated us like family.

July 3rd, 2012

Great Doctor

My daddy is 90 years old and had never been in the hospital in all of his life. He fought in WWII and served his country for 4 years. He had 2 blocked arteries and was not breathing well at all. There was not a doctor that wanted to operate on him because of his age. Dr. Ali went to bat for him and found a doctor in the medical center that would do this surgery. We are very grateful to Dr. Ali.

August 1st, 2017