A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Khan, Internist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Iqbal Khan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif I. Khan practice?
- Dr. Asif Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asif Khan practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.